< 0xbro >
I am Mattia Brollo, aka 0xbro, a penetration tester, content creator & wannabe ethical hacker.
I like anything that has to do with logic, research and discovery of new things. I am a CTF player with BullSoc team, one of the organizers of Meethack (an Italian hackerspace located in Turin), and a writer and moderator on Inforge.net.
Generally speaking, the four traits that best identify me are: learner, intellection, achiever, and analytical.
Besides hacking, I also like to document and share the knowledge learned during my activities, so that I can also help others as well. Within the blog you can find writeups for the various machines and challenges I owned, my CTFs and penetration testing notes, links to my YouTube videos, and other references to articles or posts that I have found useful and interesting to explore further.
- Web Security Academy, PortSwigger
- Mastering Burpsuite Pro, Agarri
- PEN-200, OffSec
- Windows Privilege Escalation for OSCP & Beyond!, Tib3rius
- Windows Privilege Escalation for Beginners, TCM Security
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing internal training, Accenture
- Network Penetration Testing internal training, Accenture
- Penetration Testing Student, eLearnSecurity
Books I have read
Yeah… I know… some of them are very lame
- Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking, Weidman, Georgia. No Starch Press, 2014.
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing, Velu, Vijay Kumar. Packt Publishing, 2016.
- Metasploit Bootcamp, Jaswal, Nipun. Packt Publishing, 2017.
- Hacklog, Volume 2: Web Hacking, Novelli, Stefano. Independently Published, 2018.
- Hacker 7.0, McClure, Stuart., Kurtz, George., Scambray, Joel. Apogeo, 2013.
- Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, Erickson, Jon. No Starch Press, 2008.
- Learning Pentesting for Android Devices, Gupta, Aditya. Packt Publishing, 2014.